Kong Sing will not sell, distribute or lease any personal information to third parties unless the respective consent is acknowledged or are required by law to do so. Generally, Kong Sing will be guided by the following principles when processing personal data
1. We collect information from you only for specific and specified purposes.
2. We will not collect personal data beyond what is necessary to accomplish those purposes.
3. We will seek to verify and/or update personal data periodically, and we will accept requests for amendments of personal data.
4. We will not store personal data in identifiable form longer than is necessary to accomplish its purpose, or as is required by law.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We process personal data to facilitate or improve Kong Sing’s offerings and services. We may use the information
to personalize the client’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in
which interests the client. As a guide of service improvement, your personally identifiable information may be
used in the following ways:
1. To allow us to better service you in responding to our customer service requests
2. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
3. To ask for rating and reviews of our services or products
4. To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
6. To communicate with our customers about the products and provide customer support
7. To respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
8. To process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
We do share personal data with third party vendors when it is necessary to provide services that we do not perform ourselves, e.g. shipping of Kong Sing’s products, mailing of Kong Sing Newsletters, etc. We also use third party data hosting companies to store personal data collected by us in their servers, and to do data validation checks for us.
UPDATES AND REVIEWS OF PERSONAL DATA
Clients may always contact us to review and update their personal data as pleased. You may use the following contact details to seek for our consumer service. Please note that prior to accessing and making changes to your details shall be verified in proper and may take up to 7 business days before changes take effect. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.
PUBLIC INFORMATION AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites and social media platforms. Any information, communications or materials submitted to us via social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them. Therefore, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Accessing to www.kongsing.com.my services, all personal data are directly transferred to our support. We only provide articles and information and we never ask for credit card numbers. The data obtained will be retained for our own use. Generally, processing of personal data will take place in accordance with applicable legislation and best practices concerning data security.
Kong Sing may need to change its policy from time to time by updating this page. Should any policy changes be made, a notice would be given to all individuals concerned if necessity is required. Please check this page from time to time to ensure the acknowledgement with any changes.